Hangzhou Yongfu Temple is located at the Shijingshan Peak in the west of Lingyin. It has a history of more than 1600 years since the Eastern Jin Dynasty Huili Zen Master opened the mountain. According to the "Tangguan Fu" in the "Hangzhou Fuzhi" volume of the Qing Emperor Kangxi period, Yongfu Temple is located at the foot of the mountain near the Feilai Cave, and the old temple is divided into two temples, and the temples of the next Tianzhu (formerly known as the scriptures). The same, the same as the Hui Li Zen master opened the mountain. According to the report, in the first year of the Eastern Jin Dynasty (362 years), the West Indian sorghum Huili came to Hang Zhuoxi to build a plaque, and successively built ten dojos such as Lingbi and Lingyin. Yongfu Temple is one of them. It has been more than 1600 years ago. history.
During the Southern Song Dynasty, the Song and Yuan Dynasties (AD 424-453), there was a Huilin Zen master who built the sacred bamboo shoots after the Kaili Mountain.
In the second year of Jintianfu (937), Wu Yuewang Qian Yuanzhang built the Jinyuanyuan under the Shizhufeng Peak, and the same name as the Ziyan Temple.
In the first year of the Northern Song Dynasty Dazhong Xiangfu (1008), the amount was changed to Yongfu Temple.
During the Xi’an period of the Northern Song Dynasty (1068—1077), the county’s ancestors did not choose to win the stalagmite, but they were built next to the temple.
During the Northern Song Dynasty, the four walls of the abbot in Yongfu Temple had many questions and bamboo paintings by Zhao Yuedao, Su Dongpo and Qin Shaoyou.
During the Xianheng period of the Southern Song Dynasty (1265-1127), the mother of Song Duongzong, the mother of Longguo, according to Yongfu Temple, was the incense temple, and it was expanded, and the macro regulation was arbitrarily constructed, and the glazed glazed tiles covered the top. After the death, the temple was completely buried as a burial temple, and the temple was moved to the west.
During the Yuan to the first year (1335 - 1340), the Qingshan Mountain people were the authentic Zhuo Xi Dong Yuan. Because of their regular clothes, they were called white.
In the second year of Ming Chenghua (1466), the monks were buried in the Jianhai Building of the Upper House. After the Hongzhi years (1488 - 1505), the temple was flooded.
During the Wanli Period of the Ming Dynasty (1572-1620), the temple was revived, and Xu Hongji’s title was “Yongfu Zen Forest”.
During the reign of Shunzhi in the Qing Dynasty (1644 - 1661), Qi Jingzhao was stationed in the renaissance of Xi.
东皋心越禅师 移住永福，五年后，应邀东渡日本，弘传曹洞宗并创寿昌派禅法，同时传授琴学与书画篆刻艺术，在日本佛教及艺术界均享有盛誉。 In the 10th year of Emperor Kangxi of Qing Dynasty (1671), the Emperor of the Eastern Dynasties moved to Yongfu. Five years later, he was invited to cross the Japanese, communicated Cao Dongzong and created the Shouchang School of Zen, and taught the art of calligraphy and painting, in Japanese Buddhism and art. The world is well known. Yongfu Temple was gradually abandoned.
In the forty-fourth year of Qing Emperor Qianlong (1779), Yongfu Temple was rebuilt according to its original scale, and then gradually abandoned.
In 2001, according to the spirit of the 90th special session of the Hangzhou Municipal Government, the Hangzhou Buddhist Association resumed reconstruction and officially started construction in June 2003.
On April 22, 2005, with the approval of the Zhejiang Provincial People's Committee, Yongfu Temple was restored as a venue for religious activities and officially opened to the public.
It has come from the millennium, coming from the ancient Sanskrit, since the sorghum. It is ancient and profound, and it has experienced vicissitudes. How many rises and falls, glory, how many reincarnations, how many lives and dying, are already broken. It has a simple atmosphere, both the solemnity of Buddhist culture and the original spirituality of natural ecology.
It is hidden under the stalagmite peaks, deep in the mountains, and ancient wood smog. In the secluded clear spring, the only one is the net. For example, a concealed hide-and-seek, out of the world's prosperity, Fuqin boiled tea, meditating and meditation.
It was built in the Eastern Jin Dynasty and has been around for more than 1600 years. It is a book that travels through time and space and is full of history.
The empty mountain walks through the meditation, only to see the water spring clear the spring.
It is the ancient temple of Hangzhou, China, Yongfu Temple.
Yongfu Temple covers an area of more than 300 acres, and the building community rises from the mountain. The whole temple is divided into the open courtyards of Puyuanjing, Jialing Lecture, Ziyanhuiyuan and Qichen Temple. It has seven entrances, five halls and three halls. The hall, two pavilions, two floors, five pavilions, and more than a thousand old and famous trees are unique style courtyard courtyards.
"There is no big brother, the same body is great and sad"--Puyuanjing. The main hall of the courtyard is the Guanyin Treasure Hall. The temple is dedicated to the wooden statue of the Avalokitesvara, with thousands of eyes and compassion for all beings.
"On the lotus seat, the Vatican hooligans" - the Jialing lecture hall. The main hall of the courtyard is the Vatican Hall, which is the lecture hall and concert hall of Yongfu Temple. It is also the first Buddhist multi-purpose art palace in Hangzhou. The Wenjing Pavilion on the right is a place for the display of Buddhist calligraphy and painting art.
"Bright and smooth, Fuhui double 臻" - Ziyan Huiyuan. The main hall of this courtyard is the Daxiong Hall, which houses 38,000 jins of the Tang Dynasty style of Sakyamuni Buddha and the bronze statues of Kaaba and Ananda. The building in front is the Fuxing Pavilion, which is dedicated to the blessing of the gods. There is a list of lakes and mountains in front of the courtyard, which overlooks the beauty of the West Lake and the Feilai Peak, the North Peak Mountain, and the Lingyin and Tianzhu Temples.
"Flower blossoms are now, flowers fall into lotus"-------------------- This temple is equipped with a statue of the beautiful Sakyamuni Buddha at the age of twelve, and is the treasure of the Temple of Yongfu Temple. In addition, the "Heart and the Seal Room" is the main collection of the life and ruins of the Yongfu Temple. The side building is the Three Temples. The temple is dedicated to Amitabha, Guanyin, the general trend to the Bodhisattva, the thousand Buddhas, and the sentient beings into the Amitabha Sea.
Since ancient times, Yongfu Temple has enjoyed the reputation of “the first blessed land of Qiantang” with its magnificent momentum, quiet environment, rich historical and cultural landscape and rich Buddhist culture.